This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 taco shells
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted, drained and sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mix together the avocado, tomato, onion, cilantro, lemon juice, salt and
Tabasco sauce. Combine well, then mash avocado.
- Frost top of mixture with mayonnaise and cover with plastic wrap.
- Warm the taco shells in an oven or on the grill on top of aluminum foil.
- Stir guacamole to incorporate mayonnaise and divide among taco shells.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, black olives and shredded Cheddar cheese.
Serves 6 to 8.