Roasted Chicken Tacos
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dark chili powder
and pepper to taste
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro,
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cucumber,
peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup green cabbage, shredded
- Favorite hot sauce
- Mix together the lemon juice, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and rub
this mixture into the chicken.
- Bake in an uncovered baking dish at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool at room temperature for 15 minutes, and then remove
the meat from the chicken.
- To assemble the tacos: Onto each tortilla, spoon on chicken, shredded cabbage,
cucumber, tomatoes, and finish with your favorite hot sauce.
- Roll up and serve.
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon