- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (7.1 ounce) pouch skinless and boneless pink salmon or 2 (6 ounce) cans salmon, drained
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage mix (red and white cabbage with shredded carrots)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 lime
- Combine taco seasoning with water.
- Heat mixture in wok or skillet over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in salmon and heat until hot; drain and set aside.
- Spoon salmon mixture onto tortilla, then top with cheese, onion, cabbage
mix, tomatoes, salsa and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 tacos
Source: Chicken of the Sea International
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.