- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (7.1 ounce) pouch
skinless and boneless pink salmon or 2 (6 ounce) cans salmon,
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage mix (red and white cabbage with shredded
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 lime
- Combine taco seasoning with water.
- Heat mixture in wok or skillet over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in salmon and heat until hot; drain and set aside.
- Spoon salmon mixture onto tortilla, then top with cheese, onion, cabbage
mix, tomatoes, salsa and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 tacos
Source: Chicken of the Sea International
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon