Slow Roasted Pork Tacos
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) Boston butt pork roast
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 20 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 10 lime wedges
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Trim fat from roast; rub surface of roast with salt.
- Place meat in a large Dutch oven; cover and place in oven.
- Roast for 3 hours or until pork falls apart when pressed with the back of
- Remove from oven; let stand, covered, 15 minutes.
- Remove meat from bones, and shred with 2 forks. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Fill each tortilla with about 1 1/2 ounces pork.
- Serve with cilantro and lime wedges.
Yield: 10 servings
Per serving: Cal 333 (40% fat) Fat 14.9 g (4.9 g sat) Fiber 2.7 g Chol 88
mg Sodium 486 mg Carb 23.4 g Calcium 97 mg
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.