Soft Carne Asada Tacos
- 1 (1 pound) boneless cut of beef
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium sweet
onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded
- Fresh salsa
- Charcoal broil the beef.
- As beef is being cooked, warm the tortillas on dinner plates or wrapped
in foil in a 350 degree F oven.
- Thinly slice the beef and place in bowl.
- Place the onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and salsa in separate bowls.
- Place the tortillas in a napkin-lined basket.
- Assemble the tacos by placing a layer of meat in a tortilla, then layers
of onion, tomatoes, lettuce and salsa.