Soft Carne Asada Tacos
- 1 (1 pound) boneless cut of beef
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium sweet
onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded
- Fresh salsa
- Charcoal broil the beef.
- As beef is being cooked, warm the tortillas on dinner plates or wrapped
in foil in a 350 degree F oven.
- Thinly slice the beef and place in bowl.
- Place the onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and salsa in separate bowls.
- Place the tortillas in a napkin-lined basket.
- Assemble the tacos by placing a layer of meat in a tortilla, then layers
of onion, tomatoes, lettuce and salsa.
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon