Soft Carne Asada Tacos
Soft Carne Asada Tacos are very good "street" tacos.
- 1 (1 pound) boneless cut of beef
- 12 corn or small flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Fresh salsa
- Charcoal broil the beef.
- As beef is being cooked, warm the tortillas on dinner plates or wrapped in foil in a 350 degrees F oven.
- Thinly slice the beef and place in bowl.
- Place the onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and salsa in separate bowls.
- Place the tortillas in a napkin-lined basket.
- Assemble the tacos by placing a layer of meat in a tortilla, then layers of onion, tomatoes, lettuce and salsa.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Yield: 12 tacos
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.