Soft Steak Tacos
- 2 (12 ounce) boneless beef chuck shoulder steaks, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (6 ounce) package zesty Italian
salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
small flour tortillas
- Toppings: Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream
- In small bowl, combine cilantro, salad dressing mix and cumin. Press evenly
into both sides of beef steaks.
- Place steaks and steak sauce in food-safe plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, for 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon