Soft Steak Tacos
- 2 (12 ounce) boneless beef chuck shoulder steaks, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (6 ounce) package zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Toppings: Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream and guacamole
- In small bowl, combine cilantro, salad dressing mix and cumin. Press evenly
into both sides of beef steaks.
- Place steaks and steak sauce in food-safe plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, for 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.