Soft Steak Tacos
- 2 (12 ounce) boneless beef chuck shoulder steaks, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (6 ounce) package zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Toppings: Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream and guacamole
- In small bowl, combine cilantro, salad dressing mix and cumin. Press evenly
into both sides of beef steaks.
- Place steaks and steak sauce in food-safe plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, for 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning