Spicy Steak Tacos with Guacamole
Eight spices give these Spicy Steak Tacos their wonderful, unforgettable flavor.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound raw lean, trimmed flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 (6 inch) tortillas
- 1 cup chopped lettuce leaves
- 8 tablespoons Sabra Veggie Fusions Southwestern, tacos Guacamole
- 4 tablespoons clover sprouts
- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- In small dish, combine chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper, and stir together until well mixed.
- Place uncooked steak strips into re-sealable plastic bag and add spice mixture. Seal bag and shake/turn until steak is coated with seasoning.
- Pour oil into large skillet and bring to medium heat. Add seasoned steak strips and stir to coat steak with oil. Cook, stirring and flipping occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until steak strips are cooked to taste. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortillas slightly in microwave then lay out to fill. Divide lettuce and steak between tortillas and top each with 1 tablespoon of guacamole. Sprinkle each taco with sprouts and slices of tomato and radish.
Recipe used with permission from Emily Bites.
Source: Sabra - sabra.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.