- 1 pound sirloin steak, cooked and shredded or chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat steak, taco seasoning mix and water. Bring
to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Spoon warm steak onto tortillas.
- Top with scallions, tomato, lettuce and cheese.
- Fold tortillas over filling.