- 1 dozen taco shells
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce, shredded
- Cheddar or longhorn cheese, grated
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Ripe olives, chopped
- Taco sauce
- Sauté onion and crushed garlic in hot oil.
- Add ground beef and brown. Stir and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes;
- Spoon mixture into heated taco shells and garnish with shredded lettuce,
grated cheese, chopped tomatoes and ripe olives.
- Drizzle taco sauce over the filling.