Tangy Turkey Tacos
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 taco shells
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar or jack cheese, grated
- Spray thin coating on nonstick cooking spray in a large skillet.
- Sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Add turkey and cook over medium heat until meat is browned.
- Drain meat and return to skillet.
- Add chili powder, jalapenos, cumin and water to meat mixture. Simmer until
- Fill each taco shell with 1/2 cup meat mixture.
- Top with lettuce and tomato.
- Garnish with cheese.
Serves 6 to 8.
Add more jalapenos for an even spicier taco!
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.