- 1 (1 1/2 pound) rib eye steak, sliced
- Juice from 1 Mexican lime
- Salt, to
- Corn tortillas, heated
- Sprinkle lime juice and salt on the meat. Let set for 10 minutes, then broil
it over charcoal until just done.
- Slice the meat into bite-size pieces and place on heated corn tortillas.
- Top with guacamole, minced onion, chopped cilantro and sauce of your choice,
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon