- 1 (1 1/2 pound) rib eye steak, sliced
- Juice from 1 Mexican lime
- Salt, to taste
- Corn tortillas, heated
- Sprinkle lime juice and salt on the meat. Let set for 10 minutes, then broil
it over charcoal until just done.
- Slice the meat into bite-size pieces and place on heated corn tortillas.
- Top with guacamole, minced onion, chopped cilantro and sauce of your choice,
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.