This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Sweet Corn with Lime Butter
- Whole, unshucked ears of corn
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh Mexican lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Corn: Soak ears of corn in water for a few hours or overnight.
- Place ears of corn over charcoal or in the ashes of a barbecue pit. Rotate
the ears about every 5 minutes to avoid burning on one side. They will be ready
in about 30 minutes, when the husks are beginning to scorch on all sides and
the interior is steaming.
- Lime Butter: Mash butter and lime juice together with a fork. Add salt and