This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 6 medium potatoes, with or without peels, cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- Sour cream (for garnish)
- Parsley (as garnish)
- Cut cooked potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in large baking dish.
- Combine all other ingredients except sour cream and parsley and pour over
potatoes. Heat in oven until heated and butter is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and parsley as garnish.