This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Tater Tots Mexicana
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Mexican oregano, crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put frozen Tater Tots into a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish. Mix with tomatoes
- In a small bowl, stir sour cream, milk, chiles and salt together. Spoon
over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.