Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch
Pumpkin pie spice and pecans are the secret ingredients that make this snack mix holiday-ready.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Chex® cereal
- 8 ounces pecans
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside.
- In small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds
or until melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- In large microwavable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly distributed.
- Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes or until mixture begins to brown,
stirring every minute.
- Spread on wax paper or a cookie sheet to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Prep Time: 15 Min | Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each)
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 serving) Calories 180 o (Calories from
Fat 80), Total Fat 9g o (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, o Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg;
Sodium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 23g o (Dietary Fiber 2g, o Sugars 7g), Protein 2g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 30%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.