Cranberry Crab Meat and Cream Cheese Appetizers
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup minced crab meat
- 2 tablespoons green onion, white and green parts, sliced
- 15 individual mini-phyllo shells, thawed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place cranberry sauce in a small mixing bowl; beat with a fork or wire whisk until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat and green onion in a small mixing bowl.
- Fill each shell with about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 15 individual servings
Nutritional Facts Per Serving: Cal. 49 (2%DV), Fat Cal. 18, Pro. 1g (2%DV),
Carb. 6g (2%DV), Fat 2g (3%DV), Chol 8mg (2%DV), Sod. 54mg (2%DV), Vit. A 23RE (2%DV),
Vit. C 0mg (0%DV), Vit. E 0mg (0%DV), Calcium 6mg (0%DV), Iron <1mg (1%DV), Folate
2Ug (0%DV), Zinc 0mg (0%DV), Pot. 13mg (0%DV)
Dietary Exchange: Fruit 0.5, Fat 0.5
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.