Cranberry Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 (14-ounce) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 48 cooked medium shelled deveined shrimp with tails left on (about 1 pound)
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil on medium-high
heat. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until onion is tender and sauce thickens slightly, stirring frequently.
- Cool; refrigerate until cold.
- Fill a large bowl with crushed ice; place bowl of cocktail sauce in center of ice.
- Arrange shrimp on ice around bowl of sauce.
Yield: 12 servings
Per Serving: Cal 113 (6%DV), Fat Cal. 4, Pro. 8g (16%DV), Carb. 17g (6%DV),
Fat 0.5g (1%DV), Chol. 74mg (25%DV), Sod. 421mg (18%DV)
Vit. A 58RE (8%DV), Vit. C 2mg (3%DV), Vit. E 0.2mg (1%DV), Calcium 17mg
Iron 1mg (7%DV), Folate 2Ug (1%DV), Zinc <1mg (4%DV), Pot. 85mg (2%DV)
Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1, Meat 1
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.