Festive Cranberry Cheese Spread
This sweet, tart and spicy cranberry mixture makes a glistening topping for cream
cheese. Served with crackers, it's sure to be a favorite at any festive gathering.
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package crackers, for serving
- In medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, chiles, green onion, lime juice,
garlic salt, cayenne pepper and chili powder; mix until well blended.
- To serve, place cream cheese on serving dish.
- Spoon 1 cup of the cranberry mixture over cheese.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 24 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving (using 1 water cracker, 2 teaspoons each
of cranberry mixture and cream cheese): 36 calories; 1 g fat; 2 mg cholesterol;
75 mg sodium; 7 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 1 g protein
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and Meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.