Holiday Cheese Truffles
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 2/3 cups Planters Chopped Pecans
- Sociables Savory Crackers
- Beat cream cheese, shredded cheese, garlic powder and ground red pepper
until well blended. Divide in half.
- Add roasted red peppers to one half and green onions to the other half;
mix each half until well blended.
- Cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Shape each cheese mixture into 24 balls, each about 1-inch in diameter.
Roll in pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: 24 servings
Try these other coatings for these tasty truffles - sesame seeds, chopped fresh
parsley, paprika and Kraft Shredded Cheese.
Nutrition: (per serving) Calories 230; Total fat 19g; Saturated fat 7g; Cholesterol
30mg; Sodium 290mg; Carbohydrate 11g; Dietary fiber 2g; Sugars 2g; Protein 5g
Vitamin A 10%DV; Vitamin C 4%DV; Calcium 10%DV; Iron 4%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.