Holiday Crunch Mix
This makes a perfect gift and/or treat for the holidays.
- 3 cups Wheat Chex™ or Rice Chex™ cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Cheerios™
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup M&M's™, plain or peanut butter
- 8 squares vanilla almond bark
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Wheat Chex™ cereal, Cheerios™, pretzels, cashews and M&M's™.
- In a heat-proof bowl, microwave the almond bark 2 to 3 minutes; stir occasionally until melted.
- Pour melted almond bark over the dry ingredients and stir gently just until coated.
- Immediately pour onto prepared baking sheet. Spread evenly.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Break into bite-size pieces and store in an airtight container.
Yield: 30 servings
Calories/Serving: 171 calories/serving
Nutrition: One serving provides approximately: 171 calories, 3 g protein,
22 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 8 g fat (4 g saturated), 3 mg cholesterol, 35 mcg
folate, 2 mg iron and 293 mg sodium
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Wheat Foods Council.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.