Holiday Feta Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Athenos Traditional Feta Cheese, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1 cup Planters Walnut Pieces, finely chopped
- Mix cream cheese and feta cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate several hours or
- Shape into ball. Roll in chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve with assorted Nabisco Crackers.
Yield: 32 servings
Prepare as directed, using Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than
Cream Cheese and Athenos Traditional Reduced Fat Feta Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than
To intensify the flavor and crunch of the walnuts, toast them before use. Just
spread them onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes or
until lightly toasted.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 110, Total fat 10g, Saturated fat 5g, Cholesterol
25mg, Sodium 220mg, Carbohydrate 2g, Dietary fiber 0g, Sugars 1g, Protein 4g
Vitamin A 8%DV, Vitamin C 4%DV, Calcium 4%DV, Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.