Kickin' Cranberry Jalapeño Poppers
Favorite jalapeno poppers all dressed up for the holidays!
- 1 pound fresh jalapeño peppers, sliced lengthwise and seeded
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (10 ounce) package Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 8 ounces Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8-10 round buttery crackers, crushed
- 1 package apple-maple bacon, slices cut in half
- Heat grill.
- Grease baking sheet with sides with olive oil. Place jalapeño halves on baking sheet.
- Combine cream cheese, dried cranberries, cranberry sauce, garlic and salt in large bowl; mix well.
- Spoon filling into jalapeño halves.
- Coat cream cheese mixture with crushed crackers.
- Wrap half-slice bacon around each filled jalapeño half. Secure with toothpick, if desired.
- Place baking sheet on grill. Cover grill; grill poppers until bacon is crispy.
Yield: 30 poppers
Recipe and photo credit: Ocean Spray Cranberries.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.