Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip
Expect the unexpected with the addition of pumpkin to a traditional layered dip.
The more you eat the more you'll find yourself being drawn back. Good to the last spoonful!
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ORTEGA Pickled Jalapenos Sliced, finely chopped, PLUS 3 tablespoons of their juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Combine pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeno juice in medium bowl. Spread
into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine sour cream, chiles, jalapenos and garlic salt in small bowl. Spread
over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion.
- Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and Meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.