Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium
speed until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups (24 - 1 tablespoon servings)
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.