Sweet Pumpkin Dip
Serve this luscious dip with a tray of gingersnaps, vanilla wafers or lemon wafers.
Trim the crusts from white bread, spread this mixture on to create delicate party
sandwiches and cut out with cookie cutters.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened*
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Beat cream cheese and pumpkin in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; mix thoroughly.
- Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with fresh fruit, bite-size cinnamon graham crackers, gingersnap cookies,
toasted mini-bagels, toast slices, muffins and/or English muffins.
Prep Time: 5 min | 15 servings (5 cups total)
* For a lower-fat version of this, substitute light cream cheese (Neufchâtel) for cream cheese.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 180 Calories from Fat: 100 Total Fat:
11 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 35 mg Sodium: 90 mg Carbohydrates: 19 g Dietary
Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 17 g Protein: 3 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.