Turkey Cheese Board
Turkey Cheese Board is simply adorable, and it's very easy to assemble.
- 2 packages Cabot Cracker Cuts (use two different varieties)
- 20 mini sweet peppers (in two different colors)
- 1 package crackers
- 1 green pear
- Arrange crackers on the outside in a semi circle shape. This will be
the full size of your turkey.
- Layer on the first variety of cracker cut slices. Then layer one
color of peppers down, followed by the second color. Then layer the other cracker cut flavors ontop. This will
be the last layer before the turkey body.
- Slice the pear in half and place it on top of the cheese in the
center of the turkey tail that you’ve created. Then cut a beak and eyes out of a slice of cheese. Then carve
two chicken feet out of one of the mini peppers.
Yield: 10 appetizer servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Cabot Cheese Coop.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.