Zesty Marinated Olives
These robust olives – marinated in basil, garlic, oregano, thyme and olive oil
– are sure to please a crowd.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 3 cups assorted drained olives
- Mix all ingredients, except olives, in medium bowl until well blended.
- Add olives; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or up to 5 days, stirring occasionally.
Prep Time: 5 min | Yield: 12 (1/4-cup) servings
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.