- 6 tablespoons ground MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee or YUBAN Coffee, any variety
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 4 1/2 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate-covered toffee
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker.
- Pour topping into empty pot of coffee maker.
- Prepare coffee with cold water.
- When brewing is complete, stir until well blended.
- Top each serving with a dollop of the whipped topping and chopped toffee, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings, 3/4 cup each
To prepare a single serving of this delectable coffee treat, stir 1 tablespoon
KRAFT Caramel Topping into a hot cup of brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee.
How to Thaw COOL WHIP: Place unopened 8 ounce tub in refrigerator for 4 hours.
Do not thaw in microwave.
Diet Exchange: 1 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1/2 Fat
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 130; Total fat 3g; Saturated fat 2.5g;
Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 80mg; Carbohydrate 24g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 15g; Protein
Vitamin A 0%DV; Vitamin C 0%DV; Calcium 6%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Beverage Recipes