Harvest Coffee Cider
- 1/4 cup ground Maxwell House Coffee, any variety
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup apple juice or cider
- 3 cups cold water
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place sugar and apple juice in empty pot of coffee maker.
- Add water to coffee maker; brew.
- When brewing is complete, stir until well blended.
Yield: 4 servings
Substitute honey for the brown sugar.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 90, Total fat 0g, Saturated fat 0g, Cholesterol
0mg, Sodium 10mg, Carbohydrate 22g, Dietary fiber 1g, Sugars 19g, Protein 0g
Vitamin A 0%DV, Vitamin C 0%DV, Calcium 2%DV, Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit: