Hot Buttered Cranberry Punch
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- Crush cranberry sauce in saucepan with fork; mix in sugar, cinnamon, allspice,
cloves, nutmeg and salt.
- Add water gradually, beating until smooth with rotary beater.
- Stir in pineapple juice. Heat to boiling point, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour into punch cups; float a pat of butter in each cup.
Yield: 6 cups