Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This blender-made Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is tasty and easy too. May be used as
a dessert or a snack. Top with whipped cream if desired to add accent and flair.
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, yogurt, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in
blender; cover. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and Meals.com