Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This blender-made Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is tasty and easy too. May be used as
a dessert or a snack. Top with whipped cream if desired to add accent and flair.
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, yogurt, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in
blender; cover. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and Meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Beverage Recipes