Warm Cranberry Wassail
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, optional
- 3 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Orange slices, garnish
- Whole cloves, garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except garnishes, in a large saucepan. Heat to
boiling, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Strain punch to remove spices.
- Place in a heat proof punch bowl.
- Garnish with orange slices studded with cloves, if desired.
Yield: 14 (6-ounce) servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.