Warm Winter White Wassail
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice Drink
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 teaspoons butter, softened
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 ounces almond liqueur, optional
- 6 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks, garnish
- Combine juice, cinnamon sticks and ginger in a large saucepan. Heat to boiling,
reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Put 1 teaspoon each of butter and brown sugar in 6 large mugs.
- Pour hot juice drink into each mug. Stir gently.
- Add 1/2 ounce almond liqueur to each mug if desired.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving: Cal. 139, Fat Cal. 18, Pro. 0.0g, Carb. 29.5g
(10%DV), Fat 2.0g (3%DV), Chol. 5.5mg (2% DV), Sod. 49.6mg (2% DV), Vit. A 2% DV,
Vit. C 80% DV, Calcium 0% DV, Iron 0% DV
Recipe and photo credit:
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.