Cranberry Oat Bread
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine honey, oil, eggs and milk in large bowl; mix well.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in medium
bowl; mix well. Stir into honey mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spoon into two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick
inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
Yield: 2 loaves
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Honey Board.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Bread Recipes