- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed through press
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated soft
breadstick dough, separated into 12 strips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small cup, stir together butter, parsley and garlic.
- On flat work surface, roll each strip of dough into 12-inch long rope; tie
each rope into single knot.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, spacing knots about 1 inch apart.
- Brush knots evenly with garlic-butter mixture.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until bread knots are golden-brown and slightly
- Serve warm.
Per serving: Makes 12 knots. Per knot: 85 calories, 2 g protein, 12 g carbohydrate,
3 g fat, 0 fiber, 5 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Bread Recipes