Libby's® Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Enjoy this irresistibly moist and flavorful Libby's® Pumpkin Cranberry Bread. Delicious for breakfast or snack. One batch makes two large loaves; one for now and one for later. Or bake into mini loaves. They make great gifts for teachers, neighbors and friends!
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 1 hr | Yield: 2 loaves; 24 servings (12 slices per loaf)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice or water
- 1 cup sweetened dried, fresh or frozen cranberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
FOR THREE 8 x 4-INCH LOAF PANS: Prepare as above. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
FOR FIVE OR SIX 5 x 3-INCH MINI-LOAF PANS: Prepare as above. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: