Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 (3.5 ounce) boxes instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, salt and
- Stir in the oil, eggs and pumpkin until just blended.
- Stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted into center of the loaf
comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes, then remove from pans and let
cool on wire rack.