Old Fashioned Pumpkin Nut Loaf Bread
Wrap up a loaf and give it as a gift! Pumpkin, evaporated milk and (of course)
nuts make each slice moist and flavorful.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and baking soda in
- Blend pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, egg, egg
white and oil in large mixer bowl.
- Add flour mixture; mix just until moistened.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.