Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 2 teaspoons ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1 cup butter, soften
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce)
can pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and spray two medium loaf pans with nonstick
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, spices, salt, baking soda and baking powder
and set aside.
- In bowl of a stand mixer cream butter and sugar until fluffy, about two
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add pumpkin and
combine well. Add dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Layer 1/3 of batter into bottom of 2 loaf pans, swirl in a couple scoops
of Nutella, do another layer of batter and another layer of Nutella and top
with the remaining 1/3 of the batter.
- Bake side-by-side for about one hour or until an inserted wooden pick comes
* Substitute 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4
teaspoon ground nutmeg and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves for 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Bread Recipes