- 12 Rhodes rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds*
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- Combine seeds, cornmeal and salt.
- Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope.
- Roll in beaten egg and then in seed mixture.
- Place in a 9 x 13-inch pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until light brown.
* To toast seeds: Sprinkle on baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.