Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
Fix these elegant and easy Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles when guests and family are expected. Simply combine ingredients, roll and chill. A little coffee liqueur adds a spark of rich flavor.
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 62)
- 1 cup ground, toasted almonds
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, (6 ounces) melted*
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur**
* Follow melting directions on NESTLE package.
** 1/3 cup apple juice can be used instead of coffee liqueur.
- Combine crushed cookies, ground almonds, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Blend in melted chocolate, pumpkin and coffee liqueur.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate.
- Dust with remaining powdered sugar just before serving.
Serving size: 48
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com