For each turkey you will need
- 1 1/2 Fudge Stripe cookies
- 1 vanilla cream drop
- Vanilla icing with writing tip attached
- 1 piece of candy corn
- For each turkey - Lay 1 cookie flat, stripes up. Using 2 strips of icing
as glue, attach 1/2 another cookie, stripes facing toward you, about 3/4 of
the way to the back of the hole in the cookie (or wherever is visually best
in your opinion.) The 1/2 cookie should be upright like a fan - this is the
fanned out tail of the "turkey."
- Again using a blob of icing as the
glue, attach 1 cream drop (flat side down) over the hole in the cookie. This
will be the head.
- Put a small amount of icing near the center of the front of
the cream drop and attach 1 piece candy corn pointing out. This is the nose.
Use the icing to put 2 small dots over the nose for the eyes.
- You can also add
smaller dots of dark chocolate icing on the eyes to make them look more detailed.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine on 11/14/2001, 7:34 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes