- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- For pastry: In a mixing bowl beat the butter and cream cheese until combined.
- Stir in the flour.
- If desired, chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shape the dough into 24 balls; place in ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.
Press dough evenly against bottom and up sides of each muffin cup.
- For the filling: In a mixing bowl beat together the egg, brown sugar, vanilla
extract and salt just until smooth.
- Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
- Spoon filling into the pastry-lined muffin cups.
- Bake in a 325 degree F oven for 30-35 minutes or until pastry is golden
- Cool in pans on wire racks.
- Remove from pans by running a knife around the edges.
Other Thanksgiving recipes you may like...
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Southern Cornbread and Oyster Dressing
Brandied Apricot Pork Tenderloin
Cranberry Orange Relish