Gooey Pumpkin Chess Squares
- 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
stick real butter, softened
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter,
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, egg and butter, mix well with electric mixer.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, cream the cheese and pumpkin together until smooth and
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract and butter. Beat well.
- Add powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over crust mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Center should not be overcooked and remain a little
- Serve with fresh whipped cream.
Other Thanksgiving recipes you may like...
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Southern Cornbread and Oyster Dressing
Brandied Apricot Pork Tenderloin
Cranberry Orange Relish