- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup pecan halves
- Combine first five ingredients together in a large bowl; beat until fluffy.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press a pecan half in the center of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes