- Oreo cookies
- Candy corn
- Malted milk balls
- Icing (not whipped)
- Open one Oreo and place one part, icing side up (eat the other half).
- Add a bit of icing as glue, and stand another Oreo up on it (this is your
- Spread one side half of the standing Oreo with icing, and attach 5 or 6
pieces of candy corn...fanned out like turkey feathers.
- Add a malted milk ball to the top of the other side, for head.
- An additional piece of candy corn can be used for a wattle (or a red M&M).
- Add candy pumpkins for effect...and create your own little turkey farm!
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine on 10/20/2001, 12:54 pm.