Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies
- Stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar blend (such as SPLENDA)
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan with
nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar blend, egg, egg whites and oil in large mixer bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa, cinnamon, allspice, salt and nutmeg. Beat
on low speed until batter is smooth.
- Stir in morsels.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Serving size: 16
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com.