Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2
cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl, blend the butter and confectioners' sugar together.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and egg.
- Mix in the flour mixture. Blend well.
- Cover the dough. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface. Cut into desired shapes
with cookie cutters.
- Bake at 350 degrees F on an ungreased baking sheets until golden, about
Yield: about 2 dozen