Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars
Chocolate and caramel drizzles add a new flavor punch to creamy pumpkin-oat bars.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup chocolate topping
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, crushed cookies and pecans.
- Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly. Reserve
1 cup mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer
on medium speed until smooth.
- Add remaining filling ingredients; beat until well blended.
- Pour over warm cookie base.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Place cookie base ingredients in processor bowl; pulse until crumbly. Reserve
1 cup for topping.
- Press remaining cookie base mixture in pan.
- Place filling ingredients in processor bowl; pulse until well blended.
- Continue recipe as directed.
- To drizzle the toppings easily, place each topping in a small food-storage
plastic bag, snip off a small corner of each bag and squeeze to drizzle toppings
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Bar) Calories 280 o (Calories from Fat
130), Total Fat 14g o (Saturated Fat 7g, o Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium
200mg; Total Carbohydrate 35g o (Dietary Fiber 1g, o Sugars 22g), Protein 4g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 40%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit:
Betty Crocker/© 2010 ®/TM General Mills.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes