Sweet Potato Cookies
- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, then dry ingredients and then pecans and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.