Sweet Potato Cookies
- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, then dry ingredients and then pecans and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.